Saturday, February 6, 2010

The killers


I ended up getting a bit sick this week - was laid up in bed on Monday and part of Tuesday. Didn't do much training until it passed on Wednesday. Today was a full day, though. 30 minutes of TI Swimming @ Westside (I am getting a lot better...), another 45 minutes on bike (trainer) and then 4.5K in the neighborhood (by the way, the sun made it look a lot warmer than it really was!).

Felt really good until I completely ran out of "gas" about 3/4 of the way through the run. Not enough fuel in the tank. Good learning, however.

By the way, I have been really enjoying using my trainer at home - especially when I can sit in front of some good DVD and just ride! I'm sure people will think I am a bandwagon boy by getting into the killers but I don't care. I think they are my favorite group right now and I have found my training rides go quicker and smoother when I watch their Live from Royal Albert Hall DVD in our "Alberta Room." If you are a fan, it's a must buy. If you aren't a fan, give it a try...

No comments:

Post a Comment